Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude - Day 4

I am grateful for my siblings. (again, in no order) Daniel is a huge example to me and I miss him every day! His willingness to serve a mission is awesome and he is awesome! Natalie has been one of my best friends for a long time now. I am glad I have gotten to spend so much time with her and I am so very grateful for all the many things she's done for me!! I have always looked up to Liz from the time I was a little girl. She is independent, smart, and beautiful! Now and as her little girl grows up, she is going to be an amazing mother! (Already is) Amy is also someone I have looked up to for a very long time. I admire her and all that she does for her beautiful family! All my sisters are smart, beautiful, and kind and I love every one of them! Daniel has always been the favorite, I think. :) I love him, too, lots! Ben and Jarom are also good examples and I appreciate all they do for their families. :)

No comments: