Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Behavior




This is a very personal subject and I won't go into much detail about it because of that but I just wanted to put this on here to remind me to live my beliefs in a better way. Many people can say they're LDS and that usually says a lot but how many actually live the LDS beliefs? I have dated a few guys who say that they're LDS and that they go to church but after getting to know them... they're not the kind that actually practice or behave what they say they believe. So I agree with this picture. You can believe something and that something might be good and even great but until your behaviors reflect what you believe you're not really going anywhere. So I'm gonna strive every day to behave differently and be a better person! Anyway, I hope I was able to explain this the right way.
**Thanks for reading my blog whoever you are!

No comments: