Monday, June 30, 2008

A Fabulous Night


I think this is what I have loved most about moving to Cedar.... the guys. This night was an absolute blast and this is the only picture Ihave to show for it (great picture though, huh?) Well my friend Jonny (the guy on the far left) moved from Cedar yesterday because he is done with school. On Thursday Bubba and Natalie planned this BBQ as a going away party at Bubba and Jonny's house. It was quite the party for being planned the same day. Forty five to fifty people showed up and some people Bubba and Jonny didn't even know. They had food, games and a movie on a big projector in the garage. Everyone left by 12 except me and this guy named Dean. Well me and these three guys ended up staying out in the garage till 4 in the morning. Ask me what we did till that late and I honestly couldn't tell you. We just talked and laughed the whole night. Anyways, I have loved hanging out with these guys and I can't wait to meet more people and have more fun!!!

2 comments:

Nilla said...

You are so right. It just isn't the same without Jonny and he's only been gone two days! Miss him already! :(

Liz said...

Sounds like fun. Guys make fantastic friends. There's never any drama, they don't try to steal your boyfriends, and they are there when you need someone to lift a heavy box or help you move!