Monday, November 24, 2008

I went to the Carrie Underwood concert in SLC!

Ever since she made the top 12 on American Idol, she has been my favorite. I voted for her then and has been a huge fan ever since. So when Emily called me and asked if I wanted to go to a Carrie Underwood concert there was absolutely NO hesitation. I didn't care if I had to miss work. Seeing her in concert has been on my bucket list since American Idol and the dream finally came true!!! Last Wednesday, about 2:00 I made the drive to Salt Lake for the special event and I must say she was amazing! You think she sounds amazing on t.v. or the radio but you should hear her live. The minute she took the stage I was so happy and Emily and I had to stand and dance and sing at the top of our lungs because we were so excited! I was hoarse by the end of the night but very happy. :)

No comments: