Monday, April 19, 2010

my love

I love music!! Mostly, though I love country music! It always describes exactly how I feel and it just makes me happy inside when I listen to it. Friday I went down to Vegas with a few friends and attended a free concert with Lady Antebellum and others. Danny Gokey was there as well and he was good (look him up). But I love Lady Antebellum and was so happy last night when they won 3 awards; song of the year, single of the year and vocal group. :) Also, last night Carrie Underwood won Entertainer of the year for the second time in a row being the only woman to win it twice. :) Anyway, here are some pictures from the concert-






We were dang close to the stage!

1 comment:

Nilla said...

I'm so glad you can see the awesome guitar man in the corner behind Lady A. Good times with crazy old women :)