Monday, February 9, 2009

4th Folder 4th Picture...
Here are the rules:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc)

I think I've posted this before but this picture describes probably one of my favorite nights ever! This night was an absolute blast!!! Basically, there was a big party earlier for Jonny's going away (which was also sad) so after everyone left us four Jonny, some kid I don't know, Bubba and me stayed up till 4:00 am laying on these mattresses in their garage. We talked, laughed, snuggled, and obviously ate cheesecake. I also remember being tortured by Bubba and Jonny, one of many times I had been, trying to give me a wet willy and trying to stick their fingers in my nose. Gross, I know but oh the good times and how I miss them!
I tag: Amy, Liz, Natalie, and Devri.

No comments: