Sunday, February 1, 2009

Ideas, anyone? Please share.

For one of my classes, I have to do what's called a motivator and present it to the class. For those of you who don't know, my major is Family Life and Human Development emphasis in Family Services. This class is basically a introduction to Family and Consumer Sciences. The motivator is basically some kind of activity that introduces a topic or a lesson; I think this assignment is more beneficial for those who want to teach but oh well I guess I could use the ideas in case I need them someday. I have to share the motivator with this class for not more than 5 min, the motivator has to do something with Family Life and Human development so it can be anything that relates to early childhood development, nutrition, interior design, family services, etc. I need some ideas because I honestly have no idea what to do for this. So if any of you (especially those who might be in this field) have any ideas at all please share. Thanks!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hmmm...have you googled for any ideas? You should move up here someday:)