1. The ladies at the public library in Cedar City are NOT friendly whatsoever. (At least not to me, I try to say hello and smile but I get nothing back. )
2. There are some STRANGE people in the world. (And there are quite a few of them in my training class.)
3. I dislike Halloween. It is pointless and it is dumb. (Except for maybe when the little kids dress up, that's just cute!)
4. I am so so so grateful for my parents, my family and the Gospel.
5. Being in a room full of very LOUD people annoys me to no end and gives me a major headache.
6. I miss decorating buses for cheer. (We had to decorate our training classroom today at work and it reminded me of that.)
7. Anything I eat hurts my stomach except for maybe fruits and vegetables but when I eat those I had something else with it. So I think I may go on a fruits and vegetables only diet. (Hmmm... I'll have to think about that some more, It would be extremely hard for me and would take a lot of effort.)
8. I need some more friends down here... maybe some fun roommates would be nice.
That's all for now. Have a great day!