Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girl's Day


Just wanted to say thanks to my awesome mom and sisters for such a fun girl's day. We started the day by driving up to Cedar Breaks with a lunch. We took a little walk but since we were all wearing flip flops and sandals we didn't go very far. But it was still fun and I was able to show them what I've learned while working (they mentioned they were impressed because I'm not usually the one that knows things.) After that we headed to St. George and stopped at Kolob on the way. Since I've only token that drive once I didn't know as much but it was still beautiful!

At Kolob I just sit in the Visitor's Center, I never get out. Then we made it to St. George and killed time before the play, Les Miserables. I have to say I loved the play!!! Despite the 100 degree weather at midnight I didn't want it to end. I will for sure have to see it again. Anyway thanks guys for a fun day and I can't wait for next year!!!

No comments: